All Good Things Must Come to an End.

SiriGamer15

Citizen
Hello BC, as many of you know I was recently tied up in the lawsuit The People V. Squifot and Topte, in it I was charged with purgery, and my license is on the line. I did not knowingly commit this crime, in the lawsuit Mathew claims that I lied under oath and he gives the reasoning to be that I said that downrangebanana was an employee of Topte, but hybrid could not find proof that downrangebanana had ever joined the game. as soon as I saw this post I dm'ed Mathew letting him know that downrangebanana was simply the persons discord name and not his IGN. I then gave Mathew his IGN and Mathew proceeded to ask hybrid about that, and when the evidence turned out on my side he just ignored it. He then started blaming me of faking evidence 3, a blank conversation between Topte and downrangebanana saying that we either deleted the evidence or they communicated on another service. This is ridiculous because Mathew has created a story in his mind regarding downrangebanana and when I made arguments he dismissed them as false cause they didn't line up with the story he made in his head. so as I quit I hereby call on the public to demand an end to this ridiculousness and advocate for the judicial impeachment of Judge Mathew100x.

Anyway, on a lighter note, it has been fun to hang out with you all. Peace Love and AI Forever

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
I wish you the best of luck on your journay, even if i dont belive the accustaion. No matter, i still respect you and have a great life!

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
So I want to respond to the call for my removal. You say that I ignored and dismissed your claims. I did not. I listened and then showed you the evidence.

unknown.png

You then say this:
then gave Mathew his IGN and Mathew proceeded to ask hybrid about that, and when the evidence turned out on my side he just ignored it.

I did not ignore it, I told you that it did not change the premises. Do you really expect me to believe that Topte and DownRangeBanana never messaged each other on discord? They still couldn't message each other in-game because DownRangeBanana hasn't been online since July. That's why you got the perjury charge, there's more than reasonable doubt in the evidence that you showed that runs counter to the story that you gave. There's no motive or reason for DownRangeBanana to make a bid on Topte's plot unless they had communicated with each other.

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
His job as a judge is to remain unbaised, and that's what he was doing, I'm sorry it seemed like an attack on your client... but it was not. On another note, calling for a judicial impeachment AS you're leaving the server just isn't cool, my friend.. ~

But nonetheless, good luck in life, and you shall be missed~ D; <3