Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
GOV.png

Ambassador to Redmont
Expression of Interest

Hello everyone! The LilChuVert Administration is looking for brand new ambassadors! With a fresh administration, means a fresh start in international relations and giving opportunities to other players to experience these! If you are interested in becoming ambassador Redmont, replay below with this format:

In Game Name:
Discord Name:
Playtime:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position:
Why should we chose you over other applicants:

flyingzebra7

Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Department of Economy
Lawyer
flyingzebra7
flyingzebra7
SrEconomySec
In Game Name: flyingzebra7
Discord Name: flyingzebra#0600
Playtime: 2 weeks+
Strengths: Helping, getting stuff done, working with different people and creating ideas.
Weaknesses: Being in a vc lol, being directly on time to things, etc.
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position: I have been cabinet positions before, and I think I could be the ambassador and connect Stratham and Redmont together and have a better community between the two. I have done stuff like this with my business, partnering with them. This is basically the same thing, they are just different communities, and not so much 'partnered'.
Why should we chose you over other applicants: I believe I have an advantage of being good with connecting other people, giving them advice, relations, etc. over many other people, not all.

Duckiichu

RAH
Lawyer
Donator
Duckiiiiiii
Duckiiiiiii
Lawyer
In Game Name:
Duckiichu

Discord Name:
ducki#8413

Playtime:
Above 90 days I'm pretty sure.

Strengths:
I can build friendships and connections quickly and I'm quite an outgoing person which makes it easier for me to connect with others.

Weaknesses:
I don't speak in voice calls but I can listen to what others are saying and use text instead, I am also in school a lot but I will always reply to any messages as soon as possible, I usually go and check my notifications as I'm walking out of school so it shouldn't be a big problem.

Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position:
I wouldn't say that I'm very active on Redmont but I have built up good relationships with the people there, this will make it easier to connect with others and help out to discuss ideas.

Why should we chose you over other applicants:
I know both Redmont and Stratham pretty well which will make it easier to come up with and share my ideas.
As I mentioned above, I can build up quick friendships with others around Redmont and Stratham.