Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
GOV.png
Ambassador to Vindex
Expression of Interest

Hello everyone! The LilChuVert Administration is looking for brand new ambassadors! With a fresh administration, means a fresh start in international relations and giving opportunities to other players to experience these! If you are interested in becoming ambassador Vindex, replay below with this format:

In Game Name:
Discord Name:
Playtime:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position:
Why should we chose you over other applicants:

AlienBloom20204

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
AlienBloom20204
AlienBloom20204
Lawyer
AlienBloom20204
Bloom2.0#7820
16 days 5 hours
Pros: Great communicator, knows laws rules and politics. Great devotion to anything I set my mind to. Strong mind. Very kind person.
Cons: Not very well organized. Never served as MP or political position. Strong opinionated person.
Suited for the position;
I have the ability to listen and to communicate with others clearly and get my point through without using any more force then needed. I have a strong love for politics ever since i joined and learn and study irl examples in todays world. All and all I am a great Learner in general
The reason why you should chose me is for
1. I love politics and talking with other people from different servers/nations
2. I would love a chance to start my political journey here as an ambassador to help build up my reputation higher as I go on.
3. When I start something I finish it even if it means countless hours of work.
4. Been here over a year and very active around forums, discord, and BC
Thank you for reading this

Last edited:

AlexGLife

Citizen
In Game Name: AlexGLife

Discord Name: AlexGLife#4054

Playtime: 6d 5h

Strengths: Excellent writer (for all types of letters or telegraphs), great communicator and orator.

Weaknesses: I have been through periods of inactiveness in the past due to my university studies, but now that I graduated, time-limitations are no longer a problem.

Why do you feel you’d be suited to this position:

Being the founder of Stratham’s most successful and premium magazine, the Insider, I believe it is fair to say that I understand the gist of politics and know how to communicate and articulate ideas elegantly.

Nothing matters more in the art of diplomacy than the ability to get your point across in a graceful manner.

As a journalist you also learn how to listen, observe and read between the lines. Your opinions are not the ones that count, your duty to inform the public without biases (to serve the public), is your number one priority.

Why should we chose you over other applicants:

I am not in it for the money nor the reputation. My business is already successful, and previous leaders have offered me positions, all of which I have thus far declined. Diplomacy requires someone educated and fresh. Someone passionate for the art of persuasion and articulation, who will represent our country in the most fashionable and advantageous way. I believe I offer this.