Accepted AmbreMc1290's Application for Community Coordinator

Ambre

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: AmbreMc1290
- Date joined server: 2 months ago
- Current playtime: 21d 15h 25m 24s
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator: I would love to become a community coordinator, as there is nothing I love more than helping to create a fun and welcoming community within any place I go! Over the past 2 (nearly 3) months, I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute I have spent on the BC server, and the thing that struck me the most was how every player's opinion and ideas were taken aboard, which is something I would love to help contribute towards! Applying for this role makes sense to me, as working among people has always been one of my favourite things to do, and taking people's views and opinions into account is something that is very important to me, therefore something I feel I will be able to help with successfully. Welcoming new players and answering questions in chat (despite being a doctor) is paramount to me, as I like to ensure players feel comfortable enough to come to me for help whenever they feel necessary.

- What can you bring to the Department
: Along with plenty of ideas and additional opinions, the thing I pride myself the most on is my skills in planning and developing, from real life experience being a manager of events. Organisation is key whenever handling events/gathering information from polls/elections, and this is something that I am confident I will be able to carry out successfully. I have many ideas that I feel BC will thoroughly enjoy, and I am confident I will be able to do a great job of executing these. Working within a team is also something that I pride myself on, which is essential whenever planning events/collecting data.

- Additional Information: My discord is AmbreMc1290#6867. Thank you so much for taking the time to review my application! <3(oh I'm also very active on discord too <3)

Last edited:

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
GL Ambree!! you better get it :D luv ya girl

fluffybaldie

Staff member
Minister of Public Affairs
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Donator
fluffybaldie
fluffybaldie
Public Affairs Minister
good lucksmmm

BlogWorldExpo

Former Server Photographer
Banned
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, AmbreMc1290! Your application for Community Coordinator has been accepted.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Congrats Ambre!!