Accepted AmbreMc1290's Application for Hospital Secretary

Ambre

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: AmbreMc1290
- Date joined server: Nearly 5 months ago
- Current playtime: 36d, 7h, 25 min
- How long have you been a Doctor: 3 months
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary: I would love to become a Hospital Secretary, as I strongly feel that I would be able to guide and help mentor doctors, contributing to a more efficient department overall. I have been a doctor for a very long time now, and even got the privilege of receiving Doctor Of The Month (for September), and this, along with my love for being a doctor, has made me realise that I would love to go a step further and really better the quality of healthcare being provided. The DoH has been such a pleasure to work under, and I would love to give back, and help the department grow and become stronger!

- What can you bring to the Department: Along with plenty of ideas to strengthen the DoH, I pride myself on my organisational skills, and being able to successfully complete all tasks I'm trusted with. I am also proud of my leadership skills, which have only grown due to being trusted with a huge BC event recently. I have found, that with growing experience, I have equipped a better understanding of how the DoH operates, and I have found myself always helping other doctors out if they are unsure of what to do. I am positive that I would really be able to make a difference, and help players that are new to the job excel, therefore leading to a stronger department!

- Additional Information: Thank you so much for taking the time to read over my application! (My discord is AmbreMc1290#6867 if needed!)

Last edited:

Gabi

Department of Agriculture
Department of Agriculture
Department of State
Department of Public Affairs
Gabi__
Gabi__
SeniorTourGuide
YASSS GOOD LUCK ILYYY