Server Suggestion Ambulances

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TJUN_598, Apr 25, 2020.

?

Do yo like this idea

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. TJUN_598

TJUN_598 Citizen

TBIWOG
    Username: TBIWOG
    - Suggestion Title: Ambulances
    - Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Ambulances would be a cool addition to the server, my idea is that they are basically a police car but re-skinned to be red. This would help as sometimes players break their legs and they are not able to come to the hospital, they could also not have a car and they are on the other side of bc! Players should be able to type /ambulance and the first doh member to attend places their Ambulance and drivers to the coordinates it gives them in the message. This would also add a small touch to the server, if there are police cars, I think it's possible for Ambulances
    - Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Potentially
    - If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): I don't know which one
    - Additional Information: I think this would be fun.

2. Spacified

Spacified Citizen

the_slayer1999
    its a cool addition!, But i don't think the vehicle plugins offer a red car unless it does have it

3. ElementPenguin

ElementPenguin Citizen

ElementPenguin
    This is a good idea, but I have one suggestion. Instead of the doctor having to go to them, when the player types /ambulance they get teleported into the back of an ambulance, and then about 30 - 45 seconds later they get out in the hospital. Also, there would be a cost of around 5 or 10 krunas to use it. This would help doctors have less stress, as they wouldn’t have to drive to help the person.

Spacified likes this.
  4. ShadowLink17

ShadowLink17 Employment Secretary Employment Secretary Property Inspector Donator

ShadowLink17
    This does seem cool but if you charge more than 10kr, no one would use it. People can just ask someone to kill them in game or do it themselves and only lose 5kr to be automatically warped there.

GarMen and Spacified like this.
  5. Spacified

Spacified Citizen

the_slayer1999
    true but I believe they can make the character/player invincible to mobs/players hit

6. TJUN_598

TJUN_598 Citizen

TBIWOG
    But its really unrealistic in real life to ask someone "Hey can you hit or kill me" while they are sick to injure them more

7. AbbytheUnicornAZ

AbbytheUnicornAZ Environment Manager Environment Manager

AbbytheUnicornAZ
    Plus when you are blind, I had to have someone help me to the hospital and that was "fun" I think this is a great idea!

8. GarMen

GarMen Citizen Donator

_GarMen_
    Well if we really want to promote this then the cost of dieing would need to be higher or the cost of the ambulance would be lower than 5 kr

9. Act

Act Citizen

actlis
    As being a doctor, this would be kind of an inconvenience to find someone to put them in an ambulance, but if there was a second role of people who are willing to do that then it could be a possibility