TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
Username: TBIWOG
- Suggestion Title: Ambulances
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Ambulances would be a cool addition to the server, my idea is that they are basically a police car but re-skinned to be red. This would help as sometimes players break their legs and they are not able to come to the hospital, they could also not have a car and they are on the other side of bc! Players should be able to type /ambulance and the first doh member to attend places their Ambulance and drivers to the coordinates it gives them in the message. This would also add a small touch to the server, if there are police cars, I think it's possible for Ambulances
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Potentially
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): I don't know which one
- Additional Information: I think this would be fun.

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
its a cool addition!, But i don't think the vehicle plugins offer a red car unless it does have it

This is a good idea, but I have one suggestion. Instead of the doctor having to go to them, when the player types /ambulance they get teleported into the back of an ambulance, and then about 30 - 45 seconds later they get out in the hospital. Also, there would be a cost of around 5 or 10 krunas to use it. This would help doctors have less stress, as they wouldn’t have to drive to help the person.

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
This does seem cool but if you charge more than 10kr, no one would use it. People can just ask someone to kill them in game or do it themselves and only lose 5kr to be automatically warped there.

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Health
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Health Minister
This does seem cool but if you charge more than 10kr, no one would use it. People can just ask someone to kill them in game or do it themselves and only lose 5kr to be automatically warped there.
true but I believe they can make the character/player invincible to mobs/players hit

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
But its really unrealistic in real life to ask someone "Hey can you hit or kill me" while they are sick to injure them more

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
Well if we really want to promote this then the cost of dieing would need to be higher or the cost of the ambulance would be lower than 5 kr

Act

Citizen
Donator
As being a doctor, this would be kind of an inconvenience to find someone to put them in an ambulance, but if there was a second role of people who are willing to do that then it could be a possibility

Supermetro

Citizen
Lawyer
supermetro
supermetro
Lawyer
A really nice idea! For me can be possible to make an express bus from spawn to the hospital jumping the airport station and paying so just 1 stop (not 2, because the player would use it for emergencies)