An Epoch Introduction.

_Epoch

Citizen
Donator
Hello!

My name is _Epoch (pronounced Epic)! I am 21 years old residing in the East Coast of the United States. I am a manager of an affluent pawn shop in my area. This business is a very captivating industry especially with all the walks of lives that enter through my door. I have been playing minecraft for about 7 years since the beta release back in December 2010. Minecraft is a wonderful pastime for me, especially after an overbearing day at work. Oddly enough you would think I would not want to play a real life simulation type minecraft server, but I love playing these kinds of things and bringing my knowledge of real world business strategies and placing them into a game.

I hope I can meet many of you along the way, the ultimate goal is to be a respected, reputable, humorous, and kind player to all. Whilst working together and growing within this kindhearted community. If you ever want to hangout and pick my brain, or to get to know whats its like to work at a pawn shop and all the vast stories I hold, please feel free to find me in game. I may be quite the introvert but once you get my started I promise you shall be left in tears of laughter and pure enjoyment!

See you in game!

Epoch.

Jake

Honorary Co-Founder
Honorary Co-Founder
Welcome, Epoch! Great to have you join us, hopefully I see you around in the near future ;)

Ksports1

Entrepreneur
Donator
Welcome! I can't wait to see you around and get to know you. Maybe we'll be doing business some time. ;) Haha, anyway welcome! If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. c:​