Department of Public Affairs
Donator
fluffybaldie
fluffybaldie
Public Affairs Minister
- In-game name: Askiturai
- Date joined server: 3 months ago
- Current playtime: 33d 5h 59m 19s
- Why you want this job: Ello, I am Ask. I enjoy making the landscape and wild beautiful. I've walked around the wild before and noticed many areas that need improvement. For example, If I were to walk by a mountain in the wild that needs terraforming I'll be the first one to the job. I would say that I'm good at terraforming and have a good amount of experience with it. A lot of times, when my friends are doing a wild report I like to tag along because I enjoy making the wild look better. Sadly, I am told that I can't help because it's an EM job which makes me upset because I love helping. I also want this job because the people in the DoA seem like great people and I think I would fit in well with the DoA's atmosphere. I think this job could really open up my sense to what it's like in a more intense job as this would be my first government job that I have applied for. There have been many instances where I look at the wild reports on forums and the way the land has been made or improved wasn't to my liking. I would try my hardest to make the wild look natural and pretty like a real landscape. I know this may be a game but I do not enjoy it when I see animal abuse occur on the server. I would be glad to take any animal to the shelter no matter what crisis I was in. Overall, I think this job would be really great for me and I would really enjoy it if I got the opportunity to work in the DoA.
- Additional Information: big ass thicc thigh

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Askiturai! Your application for Environment Manager has been accepted.

fluffybaldie

Staff member
Minister of Public Affairs
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
fluffybaldie
fluffybaldie
Public Affairs Minister
oop thanksm y'all uwu

violetunknown