Solved astro0923 1st Offence

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
This report has been filed for violation of the Exclusive Sales Law. If you believe you were covered under the Corporate Jobs Act, you must provide the respective employment contracts (dated prior to this report) within 3 days to clear this report.

Player/Company: Great Harvest / astro0923
Player jobs: none (Citizen)
Illegal items being sold: Wheat, Potatoes, Beetroot, Sugar Cane Carrot, Melon Slice, Pumpkin
Plot/Region coords: mps2
Evidence: Attached.

https://imgur.com/a/psW3O50

Astro0923

Citizen
Ok, I am sorry, I don't quite understand the laws that I broke, could you just explain to me what I did wrong so I can work with you better.

Windows_Dog

Microsoft Replay
Staff member
Administrator
Department of Internal Development
Department of Health
Lawyer
Donator
Windows_Dog
Windows_Dog
HospitalSecretary
Solved + 200kr

kailabeann

Citizen
Donator
Ok, I am sorry, I don't quite understand the laws that I broke, could you just explain to me what I did wrong so I can work with you better.

Hi, Astro! You can find the Exclusive Sales Law here. In essence, at the time of this report, you were not a Farmer and selling items designated only legal for Farmers to sell. Players can only sell crops if they are a Farmer.

The exception to this legislation is the Corporate Jobs Act, found here. You can sell items designated for other job titles you do not have if you have a valid contract proving you are providing ongoing employment to a player with that role.