Auction: Sold Auction of bc-121

WaywardBall

Citizen
You only have k530.14 krunas.
There's no rule in the auction stating that I need the funds necessary to purchase the property during the auction. Should I win the auction, I will make available the funds necessary to purchase the item for bid. I suggest you halt your impetuous attempts to discredit your competition and do what any motivated bidder should do: bid a higher amount.

Luxaholic

Owner
Staff member
Owner
You only have k530.14 krunas.
There's no rule in the auction stating that I need the funds necessary to purchase the property during the auction. Should I win the auction, I will make available the funds necessary to purchase the item for bid. I suggest you halt your impetuous attempts to discredit your competition and do what any motivated bidder should do: bid a higher amount.
You can not make a bid without being able to pay for it the moment the auction ends. You don't bid on an item on ebay without having the money ready to pay the guy when/if you win. I guess I need to add more rules next time because I also don't want to see people driving the price up without any intention to buy it (which I know you aren't doing but I can see happening anyway)