Accepted Awhni's application for Hospital Secretary.

awhni

Citizen
- In-game name: Awhni (before I changed it to Awhni, it had been Kasley)
- Date joined the server: I joined summer 2017, so a year ago.
- Current playtime: 2 days and 7 hours, despite the number of times it has been rest and it would have been much longer.
- How long have you been a Doctor? I have been a doctor since the summer of 2018. I left my job 2 days ago to become a brewer but decided to become a doctor again on the same day I left because I regretted it.
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary? Ever since I joined the DoH, I have noticed that people have not been putting in much effort and joined for the money. I would like to make sure they actually work and help patients as I do. I always make sure to attend patients and help other doctors treat patients. A few of my friends have messaged me personally and told me I should consider the role of Hospital Secretary but always thought I was not good enough until now. I would like to help many new doctors become better. I have also passed a doctors test which has been taken by a hospital secretary which also made me consider becoming a Hospital Secretary. I already restock the chests and train many doctors who are new.
- What can you bring to the Department? I would bring my experience of being a doctor and help many new doctors with their job and I am very dedicated to my job. I would bring my dedication to my job and motivate many doctors to continue working.
- Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and I appreciate it. (:

Last edited:

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
Good luck to you! But what made you decide do to try out brewer job in the first place?

awhni

Citizen
Good luck to you! But what made you decide do to try out brewer job in the first place?
My friends wanted drinks so I decided to help out and apply for the Brewer job. I didn't like it and decided to go back and become a doctor cause I actually enjoyed helping out people.

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
I regret to inform you that I have decided to deny your application. Although you appear to be a great candidate, I feel that another Hospital Secretary is not necessary at this moment. You may apply again in 30 days.