Answered / Added Backpacks

Lillybugin

Citizen
• Plugin Name: Minepacks
• Link to plugin: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/minepacks-mc-1-7-1-12.19286/
• Basic information of the plugin: It adds backpacks to the server.
• Why do you think the plugin should be added: I think the plugin should be added for a few reasons. One, it will make traveling and exploring easier. When I go exploring I often run out of room in my inventory causing me to have to go cut the adventure short or get rid of stuff I think I don't need but end up needing later. Second, It will make the realistic vibe of the server just a little bit more realistic. I real life I use a backpack as my purse. On the server I would like to do that too. I could fill it with little necessities like my car, extra food, medical supplies, extra armor, a crafting table, and furnaces without having to take up room in my inventory. It can also be like a to-go bag for a last minute adventure. You'll have all the stuff you need ready so you won't have to take a whole minecraft day preparing to go into the wild, and did I mention that it won't take up room in your inventory. Thank you for reading over my suggestion and I hope you'll consider it.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Thanks for your suggestion. Currently Donors (Tier 2 and Tier 3) have access to a virtual chest which functions the same as the backpacks you have described. So we already have this in a sense, but it's a Donor feature.