Lawsuit: Adjourned Bangladesh150 vs. Lighteningthegre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Hello your honor. I am suing Lighteningthegre for murdering me by the library. Here is my account of how it went:

1. I exited the hospital after making sure no one needed help (me being a doctor).
2. I decided to take a walk down the city. I came by the book shop and encountered Lightning.
3. I was starting to say "hi Lightning" as I always do when I meet someone.
4. Before I could finish he started swinging at me with an iron sword. I got in my car and tried to drive away. Lightning tried to get in and kept swinging. I was briefly kicked for flying (for some strange reason)
5. I rejoined and Lightning kept swinging at me. Naturally, I tried to fight back. However, he killed me and I would like to press charges.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/9VxMIHZ

photobooth

First and former Judge of Stratham
Your lawsuit has been acknowledged. I can't seem to find Lighteningthegre's forum account. The Department of Justice will be in contact with him to get this sorted before beginning these proceedings.

photobooth

First and former Judge of Stratham
I've received no word from the Justice Department that they could reach the Defendant, Lighteningthegre. It seems clear that a murder took place, and without the Defendant to justify himself in court, the Defendant is ordered to pay 75 Krunas to the Plaintiff, @Bangladesh150 by September 3, 2018.

Since the Defendant does not have a forum account, I'm instructing the Justice Department to ensure that the Defendant is made aware of this lawsuit's verdict and that the payment is carried out. @bharatj

The court is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge photobooth

Status
Not open for further replies.