Answered / Added Baristas!

Mialil03

Citizen
- Username: Mialil03
- Suggestion Title: Adding the job option of baristas into business craft!
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): As part of my MP campaign I’m doing what I can to create a larger variety of job options and one that came into my head was a barista! It would work like brewery and I think that it would be a good and exciting job opportunity for players which could source a good income especially if player made chains (like Starbucks) across the map in the different cities! There could be options such as lattes, Americanos, Iced Coffee- which could provide things such a speed and regeneration benefits and the likes of tea and iced tea which could be used as immunity for a certain period of time to diseases or even cure things such as colds! Additionally hot chocolates could be carried with people to cold biomes to increase temperature! I have so many more ideas for the barista trade and hope you really consider my suggestion!
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): I’m not sure but can look into if needs be!
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information: thank you for your time!

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
An interesting idea, but I'm not entirely sure what I think about it. It sounds good, but on the other hand I don't see why brewers shouldn't be able to do the same

Mialil03

Citizen
An interesting idea, but I'm not entirely sure what I think about it. It sounds good, but on the other hand I don't see why brewers shouldn't be able to do the same
Yes I agree but I feel like if we had a separate job role for a barista then more drink and brewing options could become available for both parties, this helping expand business in the likes of pubs

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
For this to work, I think we might need a larger player base since brewers are hard to come by already. But I’d like to hear the opinions of other people as well.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
I think as a focus we should work more on getting more brewers then dividing them.

Mialil03

Citizen
For this to work, I think we might need a larger player base since brewers are hard to come by already. But I’d like to hear the opinions of other people as well.
I’m definitely interested in becoming a brewer but I don’t think things are explained properly in the process of becoming one

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
I’m definitely interested in becoming a brewer but I don’t think things are explained properly in the process of becoming one
Really? It was fairly simple for me. Get ingredients, right click a cauldron, right click cauldron with clock, once it's finished put in a barrel and serve.