Denied Benjeremyk's application for Police Officer

Benjeremyk

Citizen
If you want to apply for this job, follow these steps:

- In-game name:Benjeremyk
- Date joined server:3 months ago
- Current playtime:13d 11h 51m 8s
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:I want to be a police oficer and work in the doj for a lot of reasons. I've always had a passion for police, no matter if it was watching them do their jobs or roleplay as a police officer in servers. I've played a lot of servers through games and have been a police officer in most of them, such as fivem and roblox. Also, I want to help players from getting killed by randoms or trolls, as this happens to me often and can be very annoying. I want to help enforce things.
- What can you bring to the Department: The main thing I can bring to the Justice Department in BC is experience. I have lots of experience from being a cop on servers on 5m. I also was the Department leader on a huge server with 1000+ members. I can also bring a lot of help to the department, im on bc every chance I get, and im always available on the server to help players with po needs.
- Additional Information:

TripleAA

Citizen

- Why do you want to be a Police Officer:I want to be a police oficer and work in the doj for a lot of reasons. I've always had a passion for police, no matter if it was watching them do their jobs or roleplay as a police officer in servers. I've played a lot of servers through games and have been a police officer in most of them, such as fivem and roblox. Also, I want to help players from getting killed by randoms or trolls, as this happens to me often and can be very annoying. I want to help enforce things.
- What can you bring to the Department: The main thing I can bring to the Justice Department in BC is experience. I have lots of experience from being a cop on servers on 5m. I also was the Department leader on a huge server with 1000+ members. I can also bring a lot of help to the department, im on bc every chance I get, and im always available on the server to help players with po needs.
Good luck!!!!

Benjeremyk

Citizen

Benjeremyk

Citizen
sorry i’m messing
sorry i’m messing up the replies right now it’s glitching out on my phone, but i would like to add on i’m very familiar and i know all the bc laws.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
good luck Ben! I hope you get the job, you'd be good at it.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Applicant seems to have disappeared