Answered / Added Better car suggestion

Username:
- Suggestion Title: Quality Armory cars plug-in
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): It have better looking cars and a better variety they can help with different jobs, such as fire engines, police cars, etc. It also doesn’t glitch when you drive. The cars are so much more easier to control
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): If it’s in the same plugin as the guns I don’t think so. Probably No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:
When you log out you have to pick up your car or else it will despawn.

xAntho_ny

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
xAntho_ny
xAntho_ny
Lawyer
Username:
- Suggestion Title: Quality Armory cars plug-in
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): It have better looking cars and a better variety they can help with different jobs, such as fire engines, police cars, etc. It also doesn’t glitch when you drive. The cars are so much more easier to control
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): If it’s in the same plugin as the guns I don’t think so. Probably No
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):
- Additional Information:
When you log out you have to pick up your car or else it will despawn.
We already got a vehicles plugin that does all that.

My main concern deals with ease of use and how it affects framerate. Do you know if either of those is improved by this new plugin?
Yes, the cars we currently are glitchy making the frame rate drop. The cars I’m suggesting are just one piece. Making the frame rate much better. The cars on the server now fall apart and get out back together spontaneously. Making it more laggy because there are more entities that the game has to worry about. The cars in the quality armory plug-in (the same as the gun plug-in.) is just a retextured horse that looks like a car. I say it would be worth it because there would be a larger variety of cars to choose from instead of just recolored versions as the same car.

catfriedrice

Citizen
I'm all for it, especially if they include mustangs and chargers.
Is there an option to speed up the horses though?

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
We thank you for your suggestion, however the administration does not feel this would be great at this time due to the resource pack.