Accepted BigBen9999's Application for Event Planner

BigBen9999

Citizen
My IGN is BigBen9999
I am 14
I became an active member of this server around March
I think I can bring many things to the BusinessCraft Community:
One thing I want now that we have cars would to be have races and a race track.
Another thing I would want would be Auctions of plots or cars or blind auctions where u have a chest and no one knows what is inside so u give them a hint and the players bid on it. All profits would go to the government.
I also would like to have a parkour area that is always open but we could have competitions for whoever finishes first.
It would also be cool to have a PVP arena event for players. Each Player would have access to free supplies but could buy some items from the government if they want a better chance. Like stated earlier by nathan300, I agree with his idea to do a fishing event where you could get rare items. It could also be fun if we could have a server wide giant game of hide-and-go-seek game in the city. Another fun thing would be THECITYPLAGUE. In THECITYPLAGUE, certain players would get infected and try to infect the other players aka a zombie apocalypse. I think it would be cool if we could have weekly scavenger hunts throughout the city to help keep players interested while playing and they could receive special prizes if they find everything. The final thing I think would be cool would be a labyrinth type event where we have a huge maze and feel it with monsters and you would only have a wooden sword and leather gear and 3 apples and whoever can make it to the end can get a prize. As you can see from this extremely long thread, there is lots of events I would want to add and look forward to being an event planner!

Last edited:

MariChally

Citizen
Donator
At the Moment there is no Minister of the DoPA. This will not be permanent but it could mean that it will take some time for your application to receive an answer, just so you don't think we forgot about you :) We'll get back to you as soon as the future of the DoPA is more clear.

BigBen9999

Citizen
At the Moment there is no Minister of the DoPA. This will not be permanent but it could mean that it will take some time for your application to receive an answer, just so you don't think we forgot about you :) We'll get back to you as soon as the future of the DoPA is more clear.
Ok thx for telling me! :):):)