Lawsuit BiscuitGamesYT vs. CrackedAmoeba1

Discussion in 'Courthouse' started by BiscuitGamesYT, Mar 21, 2020.

1. BiscuitGamesYT

BiscuitGamesYT Citizen

BiscuitGamesYT
    Hello, I have recently traded a beacon for ownership of a plot in Troutman from SpriteTropical. Before trading for this plot, I asked SpriteTropical if I was allowed to dig down to bedrock,
    2020-03-20_17.14.39.png
    so I can rent out farming spaces for people. (Sadly I do not have him confirming after I checked in a screenshot, I only have it in a video file which can be submitted upon request.) He said he had to check to make sure nothing below the plot was obstructing it, so he did, he gave me the all-clear. So I hired CrackedAmoeba1 to dig it out. This was our contract. unknown.png
    As you can see, this contract clearly states that neither party can bail, and to be complete, he will have to finish to bedrock level. It also states that he will not be paid unless he finishes. So he starts digging, and he gets about HALF-WAY done, and he runs into an obstruction, so we wait for Sprite to get on, Sprite gets on, gets me a new plot, and pays CrackedAmoeba1 because he still did some work. But our contract is still active, so I have asked him, I will still pay him k300 if he digs out the new plot, I'm pretty sure, Sprite paid him 300 so he was compensated for the half-way. Like our contract stated neither of us can bail.

So I request that the court order CrackedAmoeba1 to dig out my new plot for k300.

2. BiscuitGamesYT

BiscuitGamesYT Citizen

BiscuitGamesYT
    Im sorry forgot to attach this...

Attached Files:

3. _Info_

_Info_ Minister without portfolio Minister without portfolio Employment Secretary Donator

_Info_
    @CrackedAmoeba is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @CrackedAmoeba , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.
    Court Status: This court case is in session and presided by Judge _Info_

4. _CitrusTea

_CitrusTea Citizen

_CitrusTea
    Your Honor, I apologize for my absence in the court but I am having regional issues in my area. _CitrusTea will be relaying my responses to the court for me. Now to my response. BiscuitGamesYT and I formed a contract for a job on the original plot in Troutman. As stated above an unseen complication occurred. The Troutman Race Track is situated under the plot. I dug down as far as I could to the racetrack without causing damage to town property. In a conversation unknown to me at the time happened between Sprite and BiscuitGamesYT. Apparently BiscuitGamesYT recieved a new plot in Troutman. BiscuitGamesYT told me that I have to restart the job on the new plot, without extra pay, because I’m blinded to this contact. The contract only applies to the original plot. This new plot is a new plot and I should not be forced to do a second project for payment I was entitled to on the first job. Because of me only being able to complete half the project I thought it be fair I was paid for the portion of the project I had completed. By town ordinance I dug down as far as I could. Because it wasn’t in the contract, a second job should be discussed between BiscuitGamesYT and I, instead I was told I’m going to be forced to do this second project. Since the new plot is a second project it is not a part of the original contract for the original job. If BiscuitGamesYT wants me to complete a second project he should have discussed terms of a new job for me. And to address the claim of Sprite paying me 300kr, I did not recieve a msg of any payment from sprite or BiscuitGamesYT about a job, nor did sprite mention anything about a payment to me. So as I stand now, I have a job that I completed aligned with the town rules that I have NOT been paid for.

5. _Info_

_Info_ Minister without portfolio Minister without portfolio Employment Secretary Donator

_Info_
    I am announcing that due to my prior interactions with the Defense, @CrackedAmoeba, I will be removing myself from this case. Another judge @Matt will be taking the case.

I apologize for inconvenience this may cause and I would like to remind the court to be patient, as many people are busy for any amount of reasons considering the global Pandemic at this time.

Thank you.

6. ferre007_

ferre007_ Judge Judge Constructor Mayor

ferre007_
    On the request by Judge _Info_ I will be taking over the case from here.

Thank you @_CitrusTea

@BiscuitGamesYT Could you provide a date of when exactly the contract was signed? Because as I see this right now more than three days have passed and the contract should have expired after three days. And if that is the case the Plaintiff would not be bound to the contract anymore.

7. BiscuitGamesYT

BiscuitGamesYT Citizen

BiscuitGamesYT
    Your honor, The contract was signed six days ago, I feel as if the contract should not expire because I filed this case before the three days where up, because he was not following the terms, as Judge _Info_ stated: "I would like to remind the court to be patient, as many people are busy for any amount of reasons considering the global Pandemic at this time." I feel as if it is no-one's fault that the court acted slow, I think it is fair for the contract to be "paused" while a lawsuit is still active.

8. ferre007_

ferre007_ Judge Judge Constructor Mayor

ferre007_