Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
- In-game name: Vroomba
- Date joined server: April or March 2017 don’t remember
- Current playtime: over two weeks, one and a half due to the reset
- Why do you want to be an Event Planner:
I would like to be an event planner as to show everyone how great of a department the DoCI is/can be. I used to plan events and do things way back when the DoPA was united, and I feel like I can do this task just as well. I would like to get a taste of a new type of work as the DoPA is becoming the same thing. I would in other words like to extend and explore new horizons. I have planned events before, and two of them were rather successful, including "Open Mic Night!" Although not all my ideas may pass the table, I will always be bringing new ones anyway I can. I will write drafts and present them to the Minister for approval, will make sure that everything is written to the last detail, and so much more.

In addition, I feel like in the past I am very well experienced to handle City-Relations. That part was really fun too, and would like to become an Event Planner so I can talk and communicate efficiently to help cities/mayors become the best they can be! I am very open-minded in communication, and with that being said, will be sure to not drag any personal issues into my work or when at the workplace. Those will always remain behind. I can't wait to work in the department and make it great!

- What can you bring to the Department:
Just like most people out there, I can bring new content that has not been proposed before to the table as I am a new, fresh head, that can be put to work in the team. A new mind = new ideas! I am excited to see what we can do with our heads. I feel like my presence in the department will initiated others to become an Event Planner too, by working hard, and staying on top of things. I hope with the other Event Planner (hi physco :)), we can make the DoCI flourish like it was always destined to be.

- Additional Information
Sometimes I do feel like I need breaks, and this might come in contact with school. If you do know, I was a Community Coordinator before, and quit that because of school. However, things changed and now I have shown interest in helping the DoCI become amazing. I really do know we can do this as a team! My previous Minister has approved the switch of departments.

I know I switched departments but that does not mean I have lost interest in the DoPA. I have interest in both, like I have shown in the past. I have a great work ethic which I hope can be utilized to its greatest potential. The DoCI has been struggling, so I want to put my hand out and give them a helping hand. Please ask my Minister, @sparkleA for more information.
- B(v)roomba!

honeyandstars

Has revealed herself as mayor
Donator
Thank you for showing interest in the DoCI! You're application is under review and you will receive an reply soon.