Denied Burdy03's Application for Police Officer

Sunny

Citizen
- In-game name: Burdy03
- Date joined server: 11 months ago (February)
- Current playtime: 9 days, 2 hours, and 57 minutes as of the time I am applying
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I would like to be a police officer to help out the server. I would also like to make sure that no city murders are unconsented, people get adequately punished for doing illegal activities, and overall people are happy with the Department of Justice. I have recently been seeing things in chat of people complaining about the "corrupt police officers" and I would like to help out that situation by adding another good police officer to the mix!
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring loyalty and dedication to the department. I am also starting to be very, very active on the server (partly due to the corona virus situation), so they will be sure that a police officer is on most of the day to ensure that everyone is doing legal activities!
- Additional Information: Thank you for your time and I hope you consider me for this important position! :)

Johnnyboi12345

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Burdy03
- Date joined server: 11 months ago (February)
- Current playtime: 9 days, 2 hours, and 57 minutes as of the time I am applying
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: I would like to be a police officer to help out the server. I would also like to make sure that no city murders are unconsented, people get adequately punished for doing illegal activities, and overall people are happy with the Department of Justice. I have recently been seeing things in chat of people complaining about the "corrupt police officers" and I would like to help out that situation by adding another good police officer to the mix!
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring loyalty and dedication to the department. I am also starting to be very, very active on the server (partly due to the corona virus situation), so they will be sure that a police officer is on most of the day to ensure that everyone is doing legal activities!
- Additional Information: Thank you for your time and I hope you consider me for this important position! :)
good luck!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Is not very active, at the time of denying this application, applicant has not been online in 9 days