Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
Tiltle: Stock Market/ Shares in BC companies
Type of Motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation
-Elabotation&Reasoning: In Bc Companies are usually only owned by 1 or 2 people but if this Motion was passed lots of people could own and run companies and they could have board meetings they would do a command like /stockmarket for example and it would show them all the companies on the stock maket they could the purchase stocks and the same sort of idea with shaes maybe just 1 of the 2 there would be a set price for 1 share in the company depending on how many shares there were created i suggest maybe 100 or 1000 shares in a company for handiness the creator of the company starts of with all the shares and can sell them off. and 1 share for example would be worth 1% of the company if there were 1 hundred shares and if the company makes any profits you would get whatever % of the company you own of the profits. there would need to be laws implemented so that the majority share holder usually founder does not give the shareholders there % of the profits. i suggest when you check the information of a company it shows you the shareholders. I suggest that all founders keep atleast 51% of there company so they are the majority shareholder also this is a complex motion andd may not be able to be added if there is not a plugin for it i was discussing it with some business people on the server including ferre, matty and icelion and they seemed to like the idea so i decided to make it a motion. feel free to tell me suggestions!

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Sounds awesome on paper but without proper plugin information we're not going to get very far.