BusinessCraft Community Quarry

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
Hey guys, it's Chris!

I have decided to start a huge project to mine out a large 150 by 160 block hole all the way from the surface level down to bedrock level (Y= 5.) The edges of the huge quarry have already been dug out, so you know where to mine. Try not to fall into the holes! Now, this is an insanely huge task so I came here to ask for everyone's help with this project.

Now, I know that digging a huge giant hole in a specific area for no reason seems like an insanely boring task, so I decided to add some perks for the people who help me out! First, the players who help me out will get access to the stone brick and dark oak plank building in the center of the plot. The building houses a shop where you can sell the materials you mine for three times the money the Government shop in the mall offers. To get access to this special shop, please let me know that you intend to help with the quarry by posting your Minecraft username below! Second, once the quarry is completed, a few trusted players and I will be deciding who we think helped the most. That player will then earn either a T1 donation rank from the donation store or a donation rank upgrade if they already have either a T1 or T2 rank.

Players were complaining that they didn't feel like walking 1000 blocks back to the quarry every single time they died, so I decided to make a minecart railway for you all to use to quickly get to the quarry whenever you want. The directions on where the railway is and how to use it are listed and shown in the spoiler below.

Thank you all for your help and dig on!

1. Go to /spawn
2. Exit /spawn and turn right
3. Walk straight until you reach the park
4. Turn left right before the park entrance
5. Make the first right - you should now be on the left side of the park
6. Walk straight until you reach the highway
7. Cross the highway and look for the railway on your left
8. Buy a minecart from the chest at the railway
9. Ride the minecart until the end of the railway
10. Sell the minecart to the chest at the end of the railway
11. Mine on!
klfZHnR.png
fsXjS8B.png
ZQTMnXz.png

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Is this still going on? Just wondering, lol.

MrMatty