Answered / Added BusinessCraft DoJ Improvement

bms34

Citizen
Hello,

I saw Tazmanthe1st idea for e reformed DoJ (This was posted about a week ago). He brought up a lot of good points about how to fix the DoJ. Most of the responses said how there isn't much need for the DoJ as not many people break laws and when something comes up staff can handle it pretty well. This is true so I propose a few new plugins/ideas that would expand what the DoJ could do.

First, would be to implement a drug trade in BusinessCraft. I understand any hesitation to add this considering the server doesn't even allow swearing, but it would be an important thing for police officers to monitor. To add some intensive into people wanting to buy drugs maybe treat them like potions, like meth could be a temporary speed boast. drugs should also come with some draw backs as well, for example on occasion meth could be harmful, in the same way as a poison potion. This could add new issues for politicians, for example if there is a high drug rate how would they react? would some of them want to legalize drugs?

Secondly, new weapons could be added. Although I'm from America, it's a UK server and most guns are banned inthe UK. adding them in would create and Illegal weapons trade for the DoJ to deal with. Similarly to drugs politicians would have to react to any gun violence that does happen, we could even potentially see politicians support the legalization of guns.

Please leave any criticisms you would have/ any feedback in general

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
As far as I know this server isn’t U.S. based considering the owner lives in the U.S. and I believe that most of the player base is from the U.S. as well. Also, why would we add something just to make it illegal?

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
We aren’t focusing on the DoJ right now, it isn’t our main priority as Koalition said in the other post.

It’s great you got all these ideas but right now we have bigger issues to focus on. We will definitely come back to these DoJ suggestions when the time is right.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Thank you for your suggestions. We will take all of these aspects in mind once we truly focus on the DoJ. But at the moment, we have many other more important things to worry about before we start discussing the implementation of a new Justice Department.