Event BusinessCraft Secret Santa!

MsGeorgia

Department of Internal Development
Donator
MsGeorgia
MsGeorgia
Ranger

HO HO HO! The festive season is upon us, which is a time for getting people gifts and receiving them! This year, DOPA is hosting a Secret Santa for the players of BC!!! You now have the chance to make another player incredibly happy and get them a special gift!! (All unknown of course!)

How it works:

-If you would like to participate in the secret santa event (which means you would receive a gift, and also give a gift), simply reply to this forum post with this format:

I, (IGN), would like to participate in the Secret Santa Event.

The deadline to sign up is December 8th: after that you will not be included if you have not signed up.

After players have signed up, all names will go through a random generator, so players can be assigned a person to get a gift for! NOTE: You must spend a minimum of 200kr on the gift. MsGeorgia and Ambre_M will then mail/message you who you will get a gift for on December 9th.

You will then have 9 days to get your gift, before we exchange them all on December 18th in Troutman at the stage where the christmas market is.

If you fail to get your player a gift, we ask that you give them a 200 kr banknote so they can buy something themselves. So if you know you won’t get your player a gift please don’t sign up.

Also, please make sure to keep who you got to yourself - no spoiling and no trading partners!

Any Questions? Please message MsGeorgia/Ambre_M!

giphy.gif

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
I, The Honorable Judiciary Member Pertaining to the Highest Altitude in the Context of Heirarchy to the Judicial Branch of the Government of BusinessCraft SpriteTropical, would like to participate in the Secret Santa Event.

GikoHanno

Department of Public Affairs
Donator
GikoHanno
GikoHanno
EventPlanner
I, GikoHanno, would like to participate in the Secret Santa Event.

Cherub54321

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Lawyer
I, Cherub54321, would like to participate in the Secret Santa Event.

fluffybaldie

Staff member
Minister of Public Affairs
Department of Agriculture
Donator
fluffybaldie
fluffybaldie
Public Affairs Minister
I, Askiturai, would like to participate in the Secret Santa Event.

HistoriaOrangie

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
Donator
Orangieeee
Orangieeee
Constructor
I, I_Want_Orangiez, would like to participate in the Secret Santa Event.

TBIWOG

Citizen
Banned
TJUN123
TJUN123
EventPlanner
I, TheGoobGamer, would like to participate in the Secret Santa Event.

Shadow is a qt right?