supersuperking

Speaker of Parliament
Speaker of the Parliament
Donator
supersuperking
supersuperking
Tier1
Hey y’all

I have played on Bc for over a year now, and have made some of the greatest memories. Met some of my closest friends, and enjoyed most of my time here. But with other things coming into my life I think its time to say goodbye er well kinda. By the time I post this all my stuff with have been taken care of so there is no need for a will. Some final thoughts even though it will sound cheesy I'm not going to look at this as the end of something but the start of another chapter in my life. I will remain in the discord and probably join vc a few times but won't be on the server at all. I don't know if I am coming back so this might be goodbye forever or just a short amount of time.

Riley: You were a great friend on and bc and off of it um this isn't goodbye though… I'm joking chill :)
Marty: I suppose I haven't known you for very long but you have been a really good friend helping me whenever I need it and you take some of the prettiest photos of Minecraft I have ever seen.
Shadow: Hi duck you will always be the little one :p
Triple: You were always fun to talk to and mess around with good luck with cc. I think I'm going to sleep now.
Matty: You taught a lot about business on BC don't stop E-trading man.
Sprite: You Stinky
Kaila: Keep the beef up man
Slime: uh you pretty cute no homo
Ian: Idk if you will see this but you were cool and a good friend on bc raccoon man
Bh: thanks boss and don't kill IBC pls
Jocie: Bye mom I want my allowance also hows Chad?
Georgia: Hi llama Idk what else to say you pretty cool tho
Info: you were a great Doe minister thanks for that time spent as a BS and treasurer
Windows: You're a great staff member and doctor keep up the good work don't take all the government spots tho ;)
Garmen: Your dedication to TG is unmatched you were a great friend and always nice and very hard working bye man
Xlayzur: we didn't talk much but you always seemed pretty cool gl in the Doe I think?
Real: Sup qt you were dope to hang out around and a good Doe minister even though we didn't do much.
Rtd (std): I haven't known you for very long but you pretty cool

I'm not very good at writing lmaoooo.
I probably forgot a ton of people so if I missed your name I'm sorry feel free to dm me on discord if you want to talk.

Bye nerds
--super

TripleAA

Citizen
ARE YOU FRICKING SERIOUS?!!!?!?!!?! JSHSGEVJEJSJSB

NOOOOO!!! Super, red panda, non sleeping guy, erm unofficial landscaper, whatever you call yourself. You are NOT leaving istfg. Welp. You have to make me one promise while your gone, you will S L E E P!!! Also who tf is supposed go photobomb my reports??!?!?!!?! UGH. Ill miss you super ;-; you were like AWESOME and plz dont like go away forever :,( im gonna miss you and plz stay in touch with meh cause you know imma ping you at 2 am saying u should sleep. Bye red panda :( may your adventures be amazing and btw when u mountain climbing dont fall down cause that would hurt. :) farewell super u weirdo <3

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
It was great to know you old friend. Thank you for your inspartion that you gave me and for just messing aournd with the coummity. There mabye many ends in a life but there is awalys a future.

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Nuuuuuu super! come back soon or else :) (ily man) <3

bharatj

Staff member