Hiring Capital City News

Wildcoconut

Citizen
Banned
iycMRxR.png

~CAPITAL CITY NEWS~
2/21/2019

OUR GOAL: Capital City News has the goal of becoming a very respected, fast, and accurate source of news for Capital City. We plan on bringing you news of every sort political news, city events, and more. Our main goal is to keep you guys up to date with information that is 100% accurate and we hope to achieve this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Employment: We are currently in the process of hiring writers as that is the main focus of this post. As of right now, we don't have a big budget to pay our writers, writers will be making money off the news they write for now we will be giving a certain % of our ad revenue to the writer. This is your chance to help create an actual server news company.

IGN: Wildcoconut
Discord: Silent Night#2326

ADVERTISING: We will be having any type of advertising in our newspaper excluding any political ones. We don't want people thinking we are biased supporting someone or giving you guys fake news. We will always be 100% honest and fair.

Packages:
Simple Word Advertisement(15 words) = K500
(One Week Long) and it will be in both the forum news and our in-game news books.

BANNER ADVERTISING = K1500
THIS PACKAGE COMES WITH A BANNER MADE BY US AND YOU GET 20 WORDS TO PUT IN OUR IN GAME NEWS BOOK. (Two Weeks Long)

MORE TO COME...........

WANT TO JOIN THE OWNERSHIP TEAM?
CONTACT ME I AM CURRENTLY SELLING 1% FOR K1000 HURRY UP I AM ONLY SELLING 45% OF THE TOTAL COMPANY.

Thank you for reading...
Actual news to come soon

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
That share is extremely overpriced for a new startup company. I recommend lowering a lot. Maybe even to 5-10kr per percent.