Citizen
Donator
Hello Parliament!
- Title:
Car laws

- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation):
Edit
- Elaboration & Reasoning:
Right now breaking car laws result in a warning and a fine, I think this is too harsh as cars cannot affect anyone or anything. I believe the punishment for breaking car laws should be multiple demerits leading up to a warning. These warnings that are now in place eventually add up to an auto ban when they really have done nothing wrong and that’s why I wish to change it. As of right now players and mods can report players for breaking car laws. My idea: when a player breaks one of the current car laws they will receive a specific number of "demerit" points on their record, these will be kept by the DoJ in their files. Each player will be given up to a 10 demerit limit being fined for each one. Once a player reaches this limit by breaking these laws they will receive a warning. Each demerit is like an almost harmless warning, that all lead up to a real warning on their permanent record.
- Other Information:
The fines could be k25 for each offense after they hit 10 then they can receive a warning​

sparkleA

Citizen
If the person is clearly trying to stay on the road, such as they are driving in the city and maybe veer off by accident, I don’t think that should count for a demerit. If someone is driving on the wrong side of the highway, or driving through plots, it should. This is just an opinion from a terrible driver that is too afraid of driving anywhere but the highway.