Denied caramel__kitty's application for em #3

kitty

Citizen
- In-game name: caramel__kitty
- Date joined server: when i do /jd it says 3 months but i joined in late july this year
- Current playtime: about 16 days
- Why you want this job: i have always loved animals and nature. my family frequently goes to national parks. whenever i create a survival world i always look for a village to tame cats. whenever a new player joins, most of the time their main attraction is the animal shelter. pets and animals bring out joy in us and makes us humans who we mostly are, without them we would probably be cruel creatures.

people mainly use the wild to get resources like dirt and sand, but never clean up the areas they collect resources from.

i really want to help clean up these areas and keep the wild clean, while enforcing laws and encouraging players to clean up their messes.

another thing is animal rights, animals are living beings too, minecraft may just be a game but if we encourage doing this here it will help irl with pollution, global warming, etc. it isn't right to hit your pet because you want it to move or kill it for no reason, or give it a 1 block space.

if i get the job of an em i understand the things i need to do, and i promise i'm a fast learner.

thanks for reading & stay safe :))

- Additional Information: i'm sorry if i seem too young and my spelling is horrible but i promise i understand the things i will have to do as an em, thank you for reading.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator

Denied

Sorry, your application for Environment Manager has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

We aren't in need of Environment Managers currently. We are, however, considering Ranger applications.

kitty

Citizen

Denied

Sorry, your application for Environment Manager has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

We aren't in need of Environment Managers currently. We are, however, considering Ranger applications.

oh okay thanks