Denied Carnage0205's Application for Community Coordinator

Carnage0205

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Carnage0205
- Date joined server: Feb 21,2020
- Current playtime: 19d 1h 26m 13s
- Role you're applying for: Community Coordinator
- Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator: I am seeking to be apart of the department because I would like to have a bigger responsibility on the server. Having the opportunity to become a Community Coordinator is already such a honor, but if I become one, you would not regret it. I have recently rejoined 2 existing government departments (DoA and DoJ) and believe they have taught me new skills on how to communicate with team members and those in higher positions.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring my hardworking and team working skills to the department as well as my other existing skills. I have experiences in existing departments (as stated above) which have enhanced my skills under pressure in certain situations.
- Additional Information: Thank you for spending time out of your day to look through my application for CC.

Kind Regards,
Carnage

Last edited:

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
Denied. You just rejoined the server and got two jobs right away so I would like to see how you perform in these two positions that you have first. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions. Apologies for the wait on your application.