Rescinded Change plot rules within the city.

Aye or nay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Title: Idle plot motion
Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Edit
Elaboration & Reasoning: This is not a new issue by any means and has been discussed multiple times by many players. There have far too many plot being bought out by richer players and those plots are just sitting idle for far too long without actually being used. This is severely limiting the amount of new business that can be created due to the plots being taken up, so this motion would...
  1. Reduce the amount of time players can own plots without using them from two weeks to 5 days.
  2. Not allow players to buy a new plot if they already have one without their current plot being used.
  3. Allow plots that are being owned by inactive players to be labeled for sale again after their blocks have been vaulted, thus opening the plot up for players who are active and want to become business owners.
What would benefit from this: New players who have enough money to buy a plot in the city for their own business, the staff who are responsible for creating new plots and land that can be sold to players, and everyone on the server because new businesses can be created and expand and enhance the role playing aspects along with the overall economy of the server.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
depending on the amount of plots I think the period could be less.
Example:

xXexamplegirlXx owns 1 plot and she has 2 weeks to build on it before she loses it.
_otherexample_ owns 2 plots, and has 1 week to build on both of them before she loses one of them.

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
I don't know whether I like this or not. The inactive player solution is good, but to me their are easier ways to fix the other things.
1. Unfinished plots should count as eyesores, and so the plot owner can be evicted if they do not finish them quick enough.
2. Build more plots.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
Sometimes it takes more than 5 days to work details out. This might lead to more bad builds, because players have to rush and get it done otherwise they lose the plot.

_Info_

Citizen
Donator
_Info_
_Info_
Tier4
Sometimes it takes more than 5 days to work details out. This might lead to more bad builds, because players have to rush and get it done otherwise they lose the plot.

Im not saying builds have to he completed in 5 days they just have to be underway within 5 days after the plot is purchased.