HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
- Title: Changing of vote broadcast
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Edit
- Elaboration & Reasoning: This motion is created to change the broadcast message when a player votes. This will help reduce the spam in chat when someone votes. I've seen many times when some players go offline, or they're just getting on, vote, then come back on. Sending all those messages in chat at once. Instead of broadcasting the message to all players in chat, have it private message the player who voted.
- Other Information: If you have anything you would like to add to this, please let me know. I'm open for changes/edits.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
I think this would be good, but if they get the bonus thing it should still display. If that would happen I’d vote aye.

SlimeEmperor

Mayor of Covington
Donator
It's perfectly fine the way it is. It kinda tells everyone "Hey, thanks [Whoever this player is] for voting!" and publicly congratulates them, whereas a private message wouldn't seem as rewarding to the player.

Last edited:

FlappyChickens

Gucci Gang Veteran
Donator
I believe this could be a good idea, but I also think its important to have a vote reminder not just from auto-broadcasts. Maybe have a broadcast for players that get lucky rewards while voting only?