• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
- Title: Client Modifications

- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Edit

- Elaboration & Reasoning: I think we should create a format that allows people to ask if clients are ok.
If a player thinks that something should be allowed, maybe they can make a post on suggestions, and have staff decide. I think the form should be like this:

Username:
Client suggested:
Why it should be allowed:
Other information:

Please suggest edits, thanks! Also, I am staying until my ban is over, then I will decide whether to resign or not. :L

- Other Information:

hi dere and I give Chris like 5% credit for helping me not look dumb lel

Last edited:

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
And I mean like have an actual format for requests, to make things more organized:

Username:
Client:
Why should it be allowed:
Other information:

Etc

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
What are you reading then? My motion. •~•
The formal motion you HAVE created does not attempt to create, or state, in any way, shape or form, a formal format to request client modifications be approved by the Administration of Businesscraft. Your official motion (before your edit to make it seems like you are actually formally correct in this situation) to the Parliament of Businesscraft DID, however, state the following, all of which the Citizens of Businesscraft are already capable of doing:
people can ask if certain modifications are allowed

maybe they can make a post on suggestions

have staff decide

Therefore, making the following statement, posted BEFORE the edit of your motion (today at precisely 4:44 PM EST) to include a proposed format as suggested by myself, completely irrelevant in this situation:
What are you reading then? My motion. •~•

Yes, I can see that. I do have eyes and the ability to use them. <3
Think about that next time.

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
The formal motion you HAVE created does not attempt to create, or state, in any way, shape or form, a formal format to request client modifications be approved by the Administration of Businesscraft. Your official motion (before your edit to make it seems like you are actually formally correct in this situation) to the Parliament of Businesscraft DID, however, state the following, all of which the Citizens of Businesscraft are already capable of doing:

Therefore, making the following statement, posted BEFORE the edit of your motion (today at precisely 4:44 PM EST) to include a proposed format as suggested by myself, completely irrelevant in this situation:

Yes, I can see that. I do have eyes and the ability to use them. <3
Think about that next time.
I just got oofed so hard my head is spinning. o_o