Lawsuit: Dismissed Clogged_Sink vs. ZizzyMeefle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizzymeefle

Citizen
Red Shows Mourer Dieing.
Orange shows Decidous trying to calm Clogged_sink After killing Mourer
Yellow shows PeachLemonYT Trying to call the cops, but sadly there were no cops online.
Green shows me dieing.
(PeachLemonYT died too but i forgot to circle it.)

I was Collecting Clayballs when 3 new people came to the server. 1 Was randomly swearing for some reason and Mourer asked if he could live with someone and I just so happened to have an extra bed in my apartment. I was going to my apartment when I disconnected. Mourer went exploring the city and that's when I reconnected. I told him to go to spawn so that's what we did. And then I was using the map to find where my apartment was when I started hearing sounds of people getting hit, so then I checked and PeachLemonYT died then Mourer died then followed by me, I also died.

There were 3 witnesses as it was Mourer, Decidous, and PeachlemonYT

Attachments

• Edited.jpg
    Edited.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • Non-Edited.png
    Non-Edited.png
    762.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening @Zizzymeefle,

Firstly, you can not sue for murder. I will direct you to the #government-support channel on the BC Discord to get your murders handled. Secondly, even if you could sue for murder, I checked in game and you do not hold the lawyer qualification. Thirdly, (this is more of a side note) you wrote the title of the lawsuit backwards.

This case is dismissed. Please do a bit of research before posting next time for repetition will lead to punishment.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles2005

Status
Not open for further replies.