Denied Cold_Dreams Application for Hospital Secretary

Kat_Dreamz

Citizen
-In-game Name:

Cold_Dreams

Preferred not to say but if needed, I shall tell the Department of Health in private.

-Date Joined Server:

I joined near the beginning of June, 2018.

-Activity on Server:

I would consider my self a quite active player on the server depending on my schedule. During summer breaks, my playtime ranges from 11:00 AM-6:00 PM. During school months, I try to fit in at least one hour of playtime somewhere between 4:00-6:00 PM. My current playtime on the server is 4 days and 49 minutes.

-Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary:

I would like to join because I am great at listening and putting things into motion. I would consider myself a very helpful person and love to help heal players with their illnesses. I am a very responsible person who hopes to help achieve the goals of helping the server grow.

-What can you bring to the Department:

I believe I can help the department by supporting and helping the DOH with any new ideas they put out. I will always be open to players who need help.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Hello! Thank you for being interesting in applying for HS. We are reviewing your application.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
Good luck :D

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Could we please have a word on discord?
Message me when you are available at Bubbles4#2010

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Discord is a must if you are to have this position.

Important information are both given to you through Discord, and there are tools there such as the specialized jobs that will help you do your job better.

Kat_Dreamz

Citizen
Of course. I will try to obtain a discord account in the not so distant future, so would it be possible I could put my application on hold until I am able to obtain it?

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
Due to you not obtaining a Discord the past week your application has been denied. Feel free to apply again in 30 days from this message.