Denied Coolrocklobster_'s applicaton for police officer

- In-game name: Coolrocklobster_
- Date joined server: 19May2019
- Current playtime: 2 hours
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer: i want to bring justice to the city
- What can you bring to the Department: I know the inner working minds of criminals
- Additional Information: I wish to turn over a new leaf and become a better and harder working person

trisalty

Citizen
Donator
Trisalty
Trisalty
hello, i would like to inform you that you need to have joined the server at least two weeks ago, also you should get some more play time on your account also i think it would help to elaborate more on why you think you would make a good cop.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
hello, i would like to inform you that you need to have joined the server at least two weeks ago, also you should get some more play time on your account also i think it would help to elaborate more on why you think you would make a good cop.
Triman shhhhh. This guy can read criminals minds!!!

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament

Denied

Sorry, your application for Police Officer has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

You need to have joined the server at least 2 weeks before making an application. You also need to elaborate more on your application about why you want to be a police officer. And if I remember correctly, weren’t you already arrested for PvP?