Early June 2018

Current playtime
:
22 days, got reset sometime in 2019 idk

Role you're applying for
:
Community Coordinator

Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator:

Ever since I have came back to BC, I've gotten to get to know many new people, and I would love to return to the DoPA. When I used to be a CC, I was very passionate about my job, but had to leave because of being inactive because of school. Because of quarantine, I was able to come back and hopefully here to stay. I'm active on the server, and rather very active on the discord and forums.

What can you bring to the Department:
As I said before, I was once a CC, under two ministers. I know exactly what a Community Coordinator does, although some things may have changed. I love helping out in the "behind the scenes" and helping out with events. I'm part of my school's Student Body IRL, so I know a thing or two about hosting events. I also know that CC's host MP debates, and I have some knowledge about hosting those, :). I can be pretty responsible with my jobs, and its summer so I can put in time.

Additional Information
: ty for considering me hehe <3

TripleAA

Citizen
In-game name:
rahetalius (nicked as Corax_A1)

Date joined server
:
Early June 2018

Current playtime
:
22 days, got reset sometime in 2019 idk

Role you're applying for
:
Community Coordinator

Why do you want to be a Community Coordinator:

Ever since I have came back to BC, I've gotten to get to know many new people, and I would love to return to the DoPA. When I used to be a CC, I was very passionate about my job, but had to leave because of being inactive because of school. Because of quarantine, I was able to come back and hopefully here to stay. I'm active on the server, and rather very active on the discord and forums.

What can you bring to the Department:
As I said before, I was once a CC, under two ministers. I know exactly what a Community Coordinator does, although some things may have changed. I love helping out in the "behind the scenes" and helping out with events. I'm part of my school's Student Body IRL, so I know a thing or two about hosting events. I also know that CC's host MP debates, and I have some knowledge about hosting those, :). I can be pretty responsible with my jobs, and its summer so I can put in time.

Additional Information
: ty for considering me hehe <3
Goodluck!

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
GL Coraxo!!

Codes320

Citizen
Donator

Accepted

Congratulations, Corax_A1! Your application for Community Coordinator has been accepted.