Accepted Cowgirl303's Application For Environment Manager

Cowgirl303

Citizen
In-game name: Cowgirl303

Date joined server: August 16, 2018

Current playtime
: 3d 9h 12m 1s

Why do you want to be an Environment Manager
: I have seen how messed up Wilderness warps 1, 2, 3, and 4 are, and I want to help the wild become better, and become beautiful once again. When I was roaming around in each wilderness, I noticed the amount of holes and random blocks everywhere. I want to become an Environment Manager in order to avoid players falling down the holes, and avoid how hard it is for players to escapes mobs and in the rare occasion, hostile players that are chasing after them. If chosen for this position, I vow to contribute in fixing up all those large holes, and creating an environment around the warps and continuing outwards, that makes a player think, "This is a gorgeous area. I would like to build here". Instead of being greeted by wasteland like environments when stepping out and around the warps, I wish to create stunning environments that really portray the beauty that Minecraft holds.

Additional Information
: Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing whomever is reading this's response.

Cowgirl303

Citizen
Hi hun, I'm good, and you?
I'm messaging just to make sure you're still active on this server, are you? And I need to know if you have a discord
I’m doing good thanks! Yes I am still active, I wasn’t for a week though because I went on vacation but I got back yesterday so I’ll be on almost everyday again. Yes I also have discord it’s Cowgirl303 #0429

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I’m doing good thanks! Yes I am still active, I wasn’t for a week though because I went on vacation but I got back yesterday so I’ll be on almost everyday again. Yes I also have discord it’s Cowgirl303 #0429
Alright thank you! You will receive a response on your app very soon.

Kat

flower girl
Donator
Congratulations! Your application has been accepted! Welcome to the DoA!