Cowgirl303's Election Post (August 2019)

Cowgirl303

Citizen
About Me:
Hi there! I am Cowgirl303 and I am 17 years old. I joined the server exactly a year ago in August 2018, and have been hooked on this server since then. I have become fairly active on the server with my playtime being 4days now, and my recent posts on the forums applying for positions and what not. The only reason my playtime is so low for the amount of time that I have been on the server is because for about 6 months I forgot my Minecraft password and somehow got logged out of the launcher and the email I used to register for Minecraft, the password for that address was also lost. Long story short, I eventually found it and have been active ever since. Some of you will know who I am, and some of you will not but nonetheless, my goal is to make BusinessCraft even more enjoyable than it already is.

My Goal:
My goal, if elected into parliament, would be to give the public a voice as well as, creating new policies and laws that are beneficial to players who are out of job, or struggling in the economy aspect of the server. One idea for how this could be done is implementing a new bill, saying how at the end of every month, the players with the five smallest amounts of kr's will receive a banknote, complimentary from the government with amount of payments that will bring their balances up to a minimum requirement (Which can be voted on/decided later). Another idea would be to create a "Suggestions Box" at spawn where players can write down their thoughts on the server, or give their opinions on certain aspects of the game to make the server a better place to play. I would ultimately vote on laws that would add a new level of fun, uniqueness, or realism into the server. I would refrain from voting for laws that have the potential to make an aspect of the server dull, or damaging. I am the type of person to way the pros, and cons of anything in life, before deciding which path to take. The public's decisions would also influence my choices because they are ultimately the reason we are all here.

Why Me?:
While you are reading this thread, you are probably thinking to yourself, "Why should I vote for Cow?". I believe I could make a great MP because I am active, and get a sense of how my fellow citizens want the server to be run. I would ask either the in game chat, or global chat on discord any changes they want to see made on he server at the end of each month, and follow up with a pitch fr new bill or law that follows the lines of the consensus of the group. I feel lately that if you do not have a lot of money, or have a high ranked job on the server, you often feel ignored of judged. There was an incident where a new player joined and asked questions that yes were obvious, but another player made fun of them for asking. If elected, I want to eliminate this almost bullying aspect and give everyone, especially new players a voice.I have been both a Doctor, a Farmer, and now a Hunter, so I have also witnessed many different aspects of the game.

Conclusion:
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me on discord (Cowgirl303 #0429) or reply to this thread down bellow! Thank you for time and consideration and I wish all of my competitors a good luck.​

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Hey cowgirl! Good luck in the election. Your ideas and how to implement them seem really stable and genuine!

One thing I will say, however, is your first idea, the one about the complimentary banknote at the end of every month. These players might not be motivated enough to go out and earn money if they get this benefit every month. What I would suggest is to make it a small amount but not too small that it would be useless (maybe 50 krunas or so) or spread the banknotes out farther, such as two months, so these players get motivated to go out and earn more money instead of depending on the check.

Another small thing is what you would vote for and against, these explanations seem somewhat vague and this definition will vary from voter to voter.

Anyways, as I said before, good luck!