How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kat

flower girl
Donator
- Title: Creation of Towns
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Revision
- Elaboration & Reasoning: The Previous Creation of Towns was vetoed due to not a secure enough platform of ideas when it was placed, many players asking questions and trying to jump ahead and make their own towns, as well as my inability to work on implementing it or fixing it up due to school. This is the attempt to bring it back.
The idea behind towns is basically a “less expensive city”. With much help from Luxaholic, and some assistance from parker3232, and Gettnate, I was able to compile a good amount of information on what would be included in these towns and how they would work. They helped me start it off and now I will finish it because I actually owe it to everyone who was excited before haha.

To start off:

Location: Areas along the highway will be chosen and laid out by the Department of Construction. Because of these locations, towns cannot become cities and must remain as they are, which is towns. Cities have their own regulations and are typically found further out and not just areas along the highway. That is what towns will be. Towns will be compromised of a gas station (for players traveling along the highways), a pharmacy, and they must contain at least some sort of motel for players to stay at meaning the duration of rent time can be adjusted to x amount of days or remain at 30 if the mayor of the town chooses. The mayor may decide what the rest of the town looks like so long as it meets those requirements, however, there are more restrictions on towns than cities since we are considering them a “less expensive city” Because it cost less.

Restrictions and Regulations:
-Towns will have a height limit on buildings which is 40 blocks high
-Road size can be either 3 blocks, 4 blocks or 5 blocks wide per lane
-Towns are not meant to be (or allowed to be) expanded like cities so the restriction on space is from 10,000 to 15,000 blocks, depending on what you buy.
-Towns will cost k2 per block meaning the cost of a town could be either 20,000-30,000 krunas
-Seeing how this could be abused you must fill out a form to apply for a town with a format and post it under “Applications” under the Towns section of Forums and you will be either denied or accepted determined by Cabinet members.
Format:
Username(in game name):
Join date and playtime:
10,000-15,000 blocks option:
Current Balance:
Town name:
Town theme(fun that you get to pick a theme right wink):
Why you think you would be a good mayor:
-In order to apply you need to have the current balance and a playtime of 7 days(any other playtime suggestions?) Other Information: I do not want this leaking out that I have begun the revision because people then begin to plan everything out when I’m not ready to make the post just yet because everything is not perfected.