How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kat

flower girl
Donator
- Title: Creation of Towns
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation
- Elaboration & Reasoning: The idea behind towns is basically a “less expensive city”. With much help from Luxaholic, parker3232, and Gettnate, I was able to compile a good amount of information of what would be included in these cities and how they would work.
Location: Along the highways leading into the different cities.
Interior: The cities can be compromised of no more and no less of 10,000 blocks and within it can contain as many plots as you want as long as it’s within 10,000, all towns should contain some sort of motel(rentable rooms for a day maybe?), pharmacy, and gas station, what the town mayor wishes to do with the rest of the town should be up to them within reason. Another idea was the addition of a sheriff's station for the towns (Job idea under the DoJ if the doj is fixed?) -Buildings should have a height limit
Expenditure: At the moment this is the toughest category, I was thinking the regulation on rates could be different. For towns since the space is set at 10,000, we could just make the cost be k2 per block. As a special rate regulation for towns (considering the special regulation this would be the reason towns can’t turn into cities), the initial price would be k20,000 and the additional could attempt to not exceed k10,000.
- Other Information: Lux also suggested a regulation on road sizes for everywhere basically, but relating to this motion, for cities, and if we can figure the towns out, towns. “3 blocks per lane at least, 5 blocks max, 4 blocks highly recommended” Okay this is all I have so far, I think it needs much more information, what do you all suggest?