Status
Not open for further replies.

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
Good evening,

I am bringing SuperACS to court over a breached contract

On January 17, SuperACS signed a Discord contract with me (exhibit A).

The contract included the clauses "if no sales are made in one week you will be considered inactive ... If you go inactive without giving a 2 day notice you will be fined 3000kr"

SuperACS violated this contract- he has not been seen in 27 days (exhibit B) and did not provide me a notice

Settlement
I am requesting 3000kr, or equivalent assets, to be transferred to me

Exhibit A - https://imgur.com/a/R9NR5rr
Exhibit B - https://imgur.com/a/aTTynVH

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
Hi Creepsteve05, can you share with me a screenshot of your jobs within the next 48 hours so I can confirm your lawyer qualification?

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
I already spoke with Justice Cooleagles about this, regardless an image is attached

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 8.59.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 8.59.48 PM.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 22

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
@SuperACS is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @SuperACS, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matthew100x Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Matthew100x

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
Matthew100x
Matthew100x
Lawyer
The defendant has elected to not respond. After reviewing the evidence it's clear that SuperACS broke the contract.

I hereby ask the DoJ @ReaperEduardo to transfer 3,000 kr from SuperACS personal account to Creepsteve05.

I am authorizing the government to seize SuperACS's assets to pay off his debts if he does not have enough in his personal account to satisfy debts owed.

Case Adjourned

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matthew100x

Status
Not open for further replies.