Minister of Public Affairs
Department of Agriculture
Department of Internal Development
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
fluffybaldie
fluffybaldie
Public Affairs Minister
ELLO, my name is Ask, and I'm officially leaving B). Why? BC makes me sad—for personal reasons—and I just don't feel like I've been getting anything out of staying; and, I realized that I'd rather grow closer with one special person that makes me happy than waste my efforts trying to keep up with everyone in the community. BUTT, there's still a lot for me to appreciate about BC and I do not regret joining this community, and I thank everyone I've met on this rollercoaster of a journey :D

I would like to especially give appreciation to the following people:

• angell44 and Vican_24: Thank you both for being some of the first friends I made on this server and making my initial experiences less lonely :D
  • HybridPlague and Vroomba: Thank you both for reaching out and talking to me when you noticed I was going through a difficult time; it made me realize how nice people can be despite barely knowing you. It was really unexpected but it made me feel a bit better :>
  • AMBRE MOTHERFUCCING MC1290: I don't think I ever thanked you properly. Thank you so much for letting me talk to you about my issues and helping me get through them :DD. ALSO I've had a lot of fun helping you and maddie make X-scape the objectively best company ever B); If you're ever gonna make new rooms or need help fixing problems with the old ones ID BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO COME BACK ON THE SERVER AND DO COOL STUFF FOR YOU GUYS <3
  • Frayzur: ew
  • Sheke: some things went right and some things went left, but im still glad stuff happened

Ambre_M can have the following plots/regions since she has helped me out so much:
troutman-26, LF-25, CMM-07, Askiturairegion1, Askiturairegion2, askiturairegion3, askiturairegion4, askiturairegion5, askiturairegion6, askiturairegion7, askiturairegion8, askiturairegion9, askiturairegion10, askiturairegion11

Frayzur can have
NOTHING CAUSE HE DESERVES NOTHING U STINKY WRINKLY OLD EMO HARRY POTTER >:((((

MERRY CRIMIS ADIOS AMIGOS ILL SEE YA ON THE OTHER SIDE IM GONE

angell

Citizen
Donator
aww ask :(( im going to miss seeing you on BC alott, but im extremely grateful for meeting you and doing everything we did on BC. i hope we can still talk on discord <3

Fraser

Citizen
Donator
ASkkkK, I can speak for everyone saying we will all miss you! NO UR A STINKY POO POO HEAD

Ambre

Citizen
Donator
A S K ------- IMMA MISS U SO MUCH ON BC MAN :<<<<<< you were so much fun to play with, u better come back for regular visits or i stg

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
ASK :( im sorry things mad you sad, pls check in on us, either thru discord or in game, imma miss you

TripleAA

Citizen
ELLO, my name is Ask, and I'm officially leaving B). Why? BC makes me sad—for personal reasons—and I just don't feel like I've been getting anything out of staying; and, I realized that I'd rather grow closer with one special person that makes me happy than waste my efforts trying to keep up with everyone in the community. BUTT, there's still a lot for me to appreciate about BC and I do not regret joining this community, and I thank everyone I've met on this rollercoaster of a journey :D

I would like to especially give appreciation to the following people:

• angell44 and Vican_24: Thank you both for being some of the first friends I made on this server and making my initial experiences less lonely :D
  • HybridPlague and Vroomba: Thank you both for reaching out and talking to me when you noticed I was going through a difficult time; it made me realize how nice people can be despite barely knowing you. It was really unexpected but it made me feel a bit better :>
  • AMBRE MOTHERFUCCING MC1290: I don't think I ever thanked you properly. Thank you so much for letting me talk to you about my issues and helping me get through them :DD. ALSO I've had a lot of fun helping you and maddie make X-scape the objectively best company ever B); If you're ever gonna make new rooms or need help fixing problems with the old ones ID BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO COME BACK ON THE SERVER AND DO COOL STUFF FOR YOU GUYS <3
  • Frayzur: ew
  • Sheke: some things went right and some things went left, but im still glad stuff happened
Ambre_M can have the following plots/regions since she has helped me out so much:
troutman-26, LF-25, CMM-07, Askiturairegion1, Askiturairegion2, askiturairegion3, askiturairegion4, askiturairegion5, askiturairegion6, askiturairegion7, askiturairegion8, askiturairegion9, askiturairegion10, askiturairegion11

Frayzur can have
NOTHING CAUSE HE DESERVES NOTHING U STINKY WRINKLY OLD EMO HARRY POTTER >:((((

MERRY CRIMIS ADIOS AMIGOS ILL SEE YA ON THE OTHER SIDE IM GONE
NO NO NO NO ASK I FORGOT TO MAKE U A GOODBYE SANDWICH GET BACK HERE!!! ILY BTW BUT be ready to get spammed on disc <3

BlackSyth

A Used To Be Fun Member
Donator
Da Homie has left... I remember when u first joined and u were one of the main keys to starting my first league! I hope everything goes great for u

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Ask.... :O U can't leave...
we luv you, gl in life