Accepted Danycati's Application for Event Planner

Danycati

Citizen
Donator
Danycati
Danycati
Tier2
In-game name: Danycati
Date joined server: Feb 4th, 2021 (1 year of bc in less than a month, amber would be proud)
Current playtime: 25 d 2 h
Role you're applying for: Event Planner
Why do you want to be an Event Planner: I miss being more involved in the community and I think I could help DOPA. I also want to help revive the tour guide part of DOPA and I know it's not an event planners job but as a former member with an inside view, I think it's something we can work on as well while doing events. I want to go back to the building, planning and create entertainment for the bc community <3
What can you bring to the Department: As a former DOPA member (Senior Community Coordinator & the first Head Event Planner) I know how everything works and I think I can help with organizing and bringing to life the department once again! Overall, I have experience which you can confirm with the two prior DOPA Ministers (Shadow and Gabi). I'm also very easygoing and I like working with other people. l would be really happy to be back.
Additional Information: I'm back peeps :P Hope you have a nice day (ง︡'-'︠)ง<3

MrSpill

your local wawa Moderator boy
Lawyer
Donator
MrSpill
MrSpill
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Danycati! Your application for Event Planner has been accepted.