Denied Decidous's application for City Advisor

Decidous

Citizen
Donator
- In-game name: Decidous
- Age (optional): 16
- Date joined server: April 6, 2020
- Current playtime: 41 days, 6 hours, 2 minutes
- Why do you want to be a City Advisor: Having the chance to work for the government in an impactful way has been on my mind for a while now. Seeing as though the Department is still very recent, so too will I gain valuable experience as a City Advisor.
- What can you bring to the Department: Time. I put priority into my jobs over personal projects. An example of this is my protocol of stopping what I am currently doing in order to attend a patient. I do not hold many jobs nor do I work for any companies, but whenever I do end up working for another person or organization, I always strive to do my best.
- What does your previous experience with cities include?: Admittedly, my experience with cities is limited. However, I did run for parliament multiple times (I am currently a three-time loser), so I do have a deep understanding of past and current issues going on in cities.
- Additional Information: It would be an honor to become a part of this historic new Department. I thank you for your time in considering me, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/evening/night!

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for City Advisor has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

I do not believe you have enough experience with cities for this job, thank you for applying.