In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
CRIMINAL ACTION
Date: 01/07/23

The Republic of Stratham
Minister for the State Department

v.

Reppal

I. Description of Case
The Plaintiff brings forth the following causes of action and alleges the following against the Defendant:

Evidence was submitted to the DoS Minister that the Defendant while in game directed messages telling new players to vote for him in the upcoming Parliamentary election, these players being new players and having less than ten minutes of playtime violating the Voter Solicitation Act which states that any player with less than two hours playtime cannot be contacted in order for a vote in an election. Note the constitution states that a citizen is required to have certain requirements as well to be able to vote and the defendant has broken the new players rights of protection via the Voter Solicitation Act and is obtaining votes prohibited by the constitution.

II. Parties
1. Minister of the State Department
2. Reppal
3. Beroy_Dev [ first player directed ]
4. _Stuka [ Second player directed ]

III. Sequence of Events
1. The Defendant was directing to members of the public in game to vote for him
2. Two off these members who were directed to vote fro the defendant are new players with below ten minutes playtime
3. By said action the defendant is breaching the Voter Solicitation Act

IV. Charges
Charges the Government [ DoS ] are seeking are the following the two breaches;
1. One Hour Jail time, 2.500kr (two-thousand-five-hundred Kruna) fine, removal from election if defendant is the candidate (DPM included).

V. Sentencing
1. The Department of State is seeking full charges for Offence 1

(Attach evidence and a list of witnesses at the bottom if applicable)

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Attachments

• Defendant vote asking.png
    Defendant vote asking.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 33
  • New Players.png
    New Players.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Beroy playtime.png
    Beroy playtime.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Stuka playtime.png
    Stuka playtime.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 33

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
@Reppal is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Reppal , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Teddytaps230 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Reppal

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Reppal
Reppal
Auditor
Good afternoon,

I would like to acknowledge the case, and request that the plaintiff verifies their evidence preferably including timestamps while I can arrange for the hiring of a defense within the next day.

I would then like to request that the judge considers a conflict of interest between the plaintiff and myself, due to a rich history of political back and forth between either party. Their position as the Department of State Minister alongside the aforementioned interactions provide an adequate role to potentially skew the judgment of the overall case proceedings. Attached are discord message links in a txt file I believe exemplify this point.

Finally, as one charge is to drop my candidacy as Member of Parliament, I would like to end with the request that proceedings for my recently nominated status as MP is not delayed or halted.

Thank you for your time,
Reppal

Attachments

• discordLinks.txt
    716 bytes · Views: 18

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
I have reviewed the messages provided and the severity of this case together and request that @P. Hunter gets a lawyer to represent him in this case or provides the court with a solid reason as to why he should not be asked to do so due to the potential conflict of interest.

P. Hunter

Chief Justice
Chief Justice
Justice
Judge
Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Chief Justice
If it please the court I am currently busy with irl work and other commitments and ask for an extension for 48hrs in order to make an adequate reply

LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
As this is DoS Criminal Action and i am the DoS Minister, we do not wish to pursue this case in any fashion. The law is vague and outdated.
@TeddyTaps230

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
As this is DoS Criminal Action and i am the DoS Minister, we do not wish to pursue this case in any fashion. The law is vague and outdated.
@TeddyTaps230
As an ex Judge, I would expect you to know court procedure.

You cannot take over a department and demand a court case be dismissed.

The plaintiff in t his case was Poemhunter on behalf of the DoS NOT Lilsumovert on behalf of the DoS.

Poem is finding someone to take this case and that is the way it shall stay.

Do not interrupt the court again.

Thank you.

LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
This is a criminal action on behalf of the department of state, Poem is not state minister nor does he have the power to prosecute anyone. As a sitting judge I'd expect you to have some knowledge of procedure, more so the law.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Sumo. Do not overstep yourself. You are dismissed from this court room. If you can show me the "procedure" you are trying to chuck at me I will happily oblige, but I can promise you no such thing exists.

Thank you.

LilSumoVert

Former PM
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
LilSumoVert
LilSumoVert
Lawyer
image0.png

Your Honor,

This says and i quote "Minister for the State Department V Reppal"

The DoS has prosecuting authority on these matters, poem brought these charges in his official capacity as Minister of State. He is no longer minister of state. I am now the Minister of State, therefore i have full prosecuting authority on these matters, i am dropping the case.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
This is a situation that has not happened before, and I therefore went with what I believed to be correct, as generally speaking in a case the actions above would not have happened in a common day.

If I made a mistake I apologise to the DoS Minister.

This case is now dismissed.

I would however request that next time the Minister follows the standard court procedure and does not attempt to start discussions about the case outside of the court room, and also conducts himself with a bit more respect when in the court room.

I am not an all knowing judge, but I am quite knowledgable. Just not on everything, especially things that have not happened before.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Teddytaps230

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
This is a situation that has not happened before, and I therefore went with what I believed to be correct, as generally speaking in a case the actions above would not have happened in a common day.

If I made a mistake I apologise to the DoS Minister.

This case is now dismissed.

I would however request that next time the Minister follows the standard court procedure and does not attempt to start discussions about the case outside of the court room, and also conducts himself with a bit more respect when in the court room.

I am not an all knowing judge, but I am quite knowledgable. Just not on everything, especially things that have not happened before.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Teddytaps230