Answered / Added Dept. Of Public Welfare

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
- Username: Dopper
- Suggestion Title: Department Of Public Welfare
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): I think this should be added, as I see lots of new players, and some older ones, who might have a small amount of money, or maybe needs property but cant get it, or maybe is sick, but doesnt have the money too pay for the curatives, or maybe a player needs representation in court. Heres what they DoPW could do:

> Medical "Insurance" for players, where they could pay for part of all curatives the player needs
> Start Up Courses, a guide on how players make money and progress
> Advisors who can help players with certain aspects they dont understand
> Angel Donators, send money too players who need it with no expectation for money back.
> Government Lawyers (work for free)

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): As far as I know there is no need?
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No): No?
- Additional Information:Uh, vote for Dopper in June Parl. Elections lmao.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
I do agree that one of the biggest deterrent of the server is ''its too hard to make money'' And I always feel bad and spoiled because these people are struggling to make single krunas while I get money just for existing.

I think this would be a great idea, but I don't necessarily agree with the jobs you've listed. Really, anybody can be an angel donator and you shouldn't be restricted by which department you work under to become one. As for the others, I feel like some of them (Safe for Government Lawyers to some extent) face the same problem.

Neil

Citizen
Donator
Doesn't the DoE do grants already? Also, tour guides are the people who give players a guide on to make money and progress, they also help players with things they don't understand. As far as the free government lawyers, if that were to be added it would extremely hinder the growth of private law firms, an industry that is already struggling.

Zulf

feelin like a champ
Donator
A large part of this can be done under the DoE tho, if not all

Players can already set up charity foundations to do stuff like this, like the innovation fund which does offer grants and lawyers