DerpGaming20_YT's Election Post (April 2019)

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
Who Am I?
My ingame name is DerpGaming20_YT, but feel free to call me Derp, as many people do. I joined the server around November 14th of 2017, and currently have a recorded playtime of 16 Days and 15 Hours on the server. My Mission if elected to parliament will to make the voice of the people heard, through my proposals.
What do I stand for?
Some things that I stand for in the BusinessCraft Server include helping the players get a better experience on their time on the server, I also stand to help the economic issues on the server, as a former DoCE employee I personally dislike the current economic state, and notice that others do as well. I will work to fix it to the best of my ability as a member of parliament. I will also work to tackle any other issues I see a lot of players mention regarding the laws of the server.
What makes me Different?
There is a lot about me that make me different than the other running candidates this April, however, a large thing I see that differs me from them is that a lot of the other candidates will be/are past Parliament Members, which does add credibility to them. Although I do not have experience like them, I have a lot of ideas already, and will likely get more if I am elected in. All of the great MP's of the past were fresh meat in the position at one point, so why not try electing a few new members into parliament this election? New members could be just as good, if not better, than the veteran candidates.
The Conclusion
I may not be experienced as a parliament member, but you elect me in this April, you better believe that your voice will be heard in Parliament. I am always open to answer questions, so if you have any questions to ask, feel free to message me in discord, or leave a question/comment as a reply here on this post, or mention me in #mp-election on the Business Craft Discord server. I thank you for taking the time to read my campaign post, and I wish all others who run good luck this election.

I do not believe this player will fit the role as a parliament member based on how he reacts to situations and incites arguments either without him knowing or doing it on purpose. This post and the images that are shared are not to gather hate towards this player but to inform the community on the type of player he is to further increase their knowledge before voting. aee.png 2019-04-01_00.56.12.png

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I do not believe this player will fit the role as a parliament member based on how he reacts to situations and incites arguments either without him knowing or doing it on purpose. This post and the images that are shared are not to gather hate towards this player but to inform the community on the type of player he is to further increase their knowledge before voting. View attachment 2855 View attachment 2856
Mk, so that first screenshot there was a topic of Home invasion and gang attacks going on. I stated that if needed, I would kill someone if my life was threatened. The Second screenshot is from something which I had no reason to say, however I realized my mistake after speaking with an unnamed player and reported myself to multiple Senior Admins before @FriedPotaters filed a player report against me. I also formaly apologized to the server in his report, and I was punished accordingly. Business_Craft, I appreciate the comment and the fact that your masking a personal attack by saying its not one, when your posting old screenshots obviously trying to grow your band of haters of me (Current membership- Business_Craft); but I feel its uncalled for. I in no way have hid that I am not the nicest or most Politically Correct person, however I am respectful to everyone until they do something to provoke rudeness, something you need to work on. If anyone would like to view my apology for the second screenshot, heres the link. https://mcbusinesscraft.com/forum/threads/reporting-derpgaming20.4202/

I would just like to end with this: @FriedPotaters /Business_Craft, stop being salty ad trying to instigate shit. You are a toxic part of this community, and I will admit I can get toxic at times, however you are always toxic to anyone who has opposing views against you. you attack PO's and other Government employees by calling them corrupt, which they are not. you report everyone for the littlest things, such as Chloe's and William's incident you reported, a small thing that they did, that hurt NO ONE, and you made a big deal out of it. I thank you for leaving Krix's post, as hes got enough to deal with from others, myself included, but that is not your place to rant, and neither is this unless it is politics related. Im going to ask before you reply to keep all things related to the Parliament Election, or post it elsewhere.

And with that, as always everybody, thank you for reading.

I am here to inform the community on the strengths and weaknesses of each candidate as it is very important politically for people to know who is running. What can you do to better the economy and what bills would you potentially introduce to make the economy more enjoyable for everyone?

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I am here to inform the community on the strengths and weaknesses of each candidate as it is very important politically for people to know who is running. What can you do to better the economy and what bills would you potentially introduce to make the economy more enjoyable for everyone?
To better the economy I would ask the public for issues they find in the current economic state of the server through unofficial polls/surveys(allowing me to potentially collect opinions on other issues). I would then go on to create bills based on their feedback to better the server based on the responses of the players