Deuces

Act

Citizen
Donator
ahaha,I told you ill be the last one standing RTD.

Anyways, I may be back some time. I would prefer to keep all my items, but if I can't make it back before 2 months, all property and balance go to Soeki.

Now for the lovely part in which I say lovely things to yall.

Mel, Rtd, Syth- LAST ONE STANDING HOESSSSSSS. Anyways I love yall and yall know that. Rtd leave my forehead alone, she didn't ask to be shiny. I'll be sappy towards yall later.

Kai- How long has it been, you were one of the first people I met on BC and the second one to give me a job. I've come a long way and I have to thank you for that. Enjoy college.

Soeki- Best co-worker I ever had. Thank you for standing with me and take charge when Kai left Kostco to us, I'm still surprised he let me co-own.

Shark- I don't know where you been or if you see this but your one intelligent kid, let it lead you somewhere good in life.

Grass + Dox- I miss yall girlies. We have some fun times together and yall were always the best duo tbh.

Slime- You're one of the best friends I have and you always know how to light things up, keep doing that.

Marty- I have to thank you for so much. I was kinda an annoyance by how many times you have helped me and I can't thank you enough for that. Don't let people take you for granted.

Garmen- My tour guide when I first joined. You're always ready to lend out a hand to help and I'm grateful for that. Make sure to take time for yourself, self care is self-love.

Everyone else I missed- I love yall also and know the first thing to happiness is to LOVE YOURSELFFFFF because how in the world will you love somebody else? (peep the reference)

I have homework to finish, so I couldn't of made it more detailed but that's a problem for another day. I hope to see yall soon but for now. Peace out.

Last edited:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
ahaha,I told you ill be the last one standing RTD.

Anyways, I may be back some time. I would prefer to keep all my items, but if I can't make it back before 2 months, all property and balance go to Soeki.

Now for the lovely part in which I say lovely things to yall.

Mel, Rtd, Syth- LAST ONE STANDING HOESSSSSSS. Anyways I love yall and yall know that. Rtd leave my forehead alone, she didn't ask to be shiny. I'll be sappy towards yall later.

Kai- How long has it been, you were one of the first people I met on BC and the second one to give me a job. I've come a long way and I have to thank you for that. Enjoy college.

Soeki- Best co-worker I ever had. Thank you for standing with me and take charge when Kai left Kostco to us, I'm still surprised he let me co-own.

Shark- I don't know where you been or if you see this but your one intelligent kid, let it lead you somewhere good in life.

Grass + Dox- I miss yall girlies. We have some fun times together and yall were always the best duo tbh.

Slime- You're one of the best friends I have and you always know how to light things up, keep doing that.

Marty- I have to thank you for so much. I was kinda an annoyance by how many times you have helped me and I can't thank you enough for that. Don't let people take you for granted.

Garmen- My tour guide when I first joined. You're always ready to lend out a hand to help and I'm grateful for that. Make sure to take time for yourself, self care is self-love.
no
LOVE YOURSELFFFFF
no

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
god damn it

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
Actlis Noooooo.... I didn't have the chance to come up with a terrible nickname for you yet :(
you will be missed and better come back so I can get that nick... gl in your irl junk Miss Act.