Answered / Added Discord Server Fees

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- Username: A1phaSniper

- Suggestion Title: Discord server fees/rent

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): The list of approved services is very cluttered and some of them are currently not operating. I am suggesting the implementation of monthly fees/rent for Discord servers and services that want to be on the list of approved services. I believe this will declutter the list and keep only the dedicated servers and services that are currently being used. The fee wouldn’t be much (around 100-200 krunas).

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Kind of? I’m expecting it to piggyback on the region renting plugin, where players can renew their discord server rent each month (possibly automatically until they open a ticket and request it be stopped?)

- Additional Information: This may be unpopular, but I think it would be helpful in leaving a list of companies and other services that are dedicated while removing the inactive and less than useful ones.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I think this would kill new players trying to start up a Discord business
Exactly! Think of it as a "company tax". This makes it so only the people truly dedicated to making a company make one, and promoting the idea of working for others.

SpankHerobrine

Department of Construction
Department of Construction
DoeBoy2234
DoeBoy2234
PropertyInspector
I think this would kill new players trying to start up a Discord business
That's not a high price, especially with the amount of wealth everyone has. Players can easily earn 210 Krunas and 7 Vote Points simply by voting.