Server Suggestion Discord Server Fees

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by A1phaSniper, Apr 6, 2021.

Ryan Ho likes this.
  1. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Airplane Guy Donator

A1phaSniper
    - Username: A1phaSniper

- Suggestion Title: Discord server fees/rent

- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): The list of approved services is very cluttered and some of them are currently not operating. I am suggesting the implementation of monthly fees/rent for Discord servers and services that want to be on the list of approved services. I believe this will declutter the list and keep only the dedicated servers and services that are currently being used. The fee wouldn’t be much (around 100-200 krunas).

- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Kind of? I’m expecting it to piggyback on the region renting plugin, where players can renew their discord server rent each month (possibly automatically until they open a ticket and request it be stopped?)

- Additional Information: This may be unpopular, but I think it would be helpful in leaving a list of companies and other services that are dedicated while removing the inactive and less than useful ones.

2. Fhlown, Ryan Ho and LobsterRoast like this.
  3. Creepsteve05

Creepsteve05 Ranger Ranger Donator

Creepsteve05
    I think this would kill new players trying to start up a Discord business

4. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Airplane Guy Donator

A1phaSniper
    Exactly! Think of it as a "company tax". This makes it so only the people truly dedicated to making a company make one, and promoting the idea of working for others.