HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
- Title: Distinguishing boarders

- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): Creation

- Elaboration & Reasoning: I have recently come in contact with a situation that I do not believe is right/was handled right. Someone had murdered another player a far away from the city, but was still inside of the city's region, AKA businesscity. Players can be running around in wilderness and come across a player that may or may not have done them wrong in the past and you they just have that feeling of needing revenge, so they go to kill them. Oh no! They were killed inside the businesscity region, close to its boarder. Time to press charges since they killed inside the city. No. I do not believe this is right of course and I think this should be changed. Instead of only having a region to define where the city limits are, the DoC, and/or the mayor of the city, should create an actual border to the city, then gradually increase the size of the border as the city itself increases in size. Then, redefine the city region so it's not sticking outside of the border. This will clear up any confusion about this type of situation in the future.

- Other Information: Screenshot of the sitation I'm talking about: http://prntscr.com/k9oosd and creds to Katt for the title.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I don't think this is necessary because we're always expanding the city and it would be impractical (and a lot of work) for borders to be put in place. Also, players will be limited by permissions anyway within city boundaries.

Vetoed

This bill has been vetoed by the Prime Minister.

Learn more about the process of legislature »